February 18, 2012

She be rolling in the dough.



Contrary to what the title suggests, I don't actually know if Adele is "rolling in the dough". I just thought it was a clever spin on her song titled "Rolling in the Deep", but perhaps that's just me thinking I'm funnier than I actually am which is an entirely possible possibility. You be the judge. But I think it logical to assume that her finances are doing pretty darn well, considering all the success this wonderfully talented woman is enjoying. 
Talking about #winning.
I mean, winning 6 out of the 6 Grammy's she was nominated for? Now that's successful. Oh and she's flipping gorgeous. Put me on the cover of Vogue, I would probably look a hot mess. Though with how people use Photoshop nowadays, I could probably look like BeyoncĂ© mixed with a little of Tyra Banks with a whole lot of Zoe Saldana, essentially making me look like a black Aphrodite. But put Adele on the cover of Vogue, and she's an absolute knock-out. Ab-so-freaking-lutely. 






{Do I spy with my little eye an Oscar de la Renta creation above? Now, am I going crazy, or it is the same one seen here?}








Need I say more?
Adele in the March 2012 issue of Vogue. 

2 comments:

  1. I bought this one! want to borrow it??

    Your Twin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...