February 19, 2012

Fall/Winter Fashion Week 2012: Can't keep my promise.

I promised myself that I would, I could not, and I should not, post about every single fashion show that was held during Fall Fashion Week 2012. But I've decided to break my promise. So far, I've made a new promise to myself to only post about 3 different designers, but let's be real, that number will probably grow. It's bad, but I think you'll become very very thankful. After all, who doesn't want to look at pretty pretty pretty clothes!

And for a very very nice appetizer, BCBG Max Azria? Well. Done.  


"BCBG Max Azria creative officer Lubov Azria has mastered her interpretation of the perfect urban chiffon dress" (Vogue). Who knew geometric shapes could look like this, beyond fabulous. And don't you just want to be one of these girls? Feeling effortless, free, and confident? A bit of sheerness here and there takes these looks to a new level where these clothes would probably help attract the opposite sex but not in a slutty kind of way. Now I could go on and on about these dresses, but it's really simple: I like these clothes and I think they're pretty. It was a great fashion show. And boom! The entire post just like that. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
















{Photos from Vogue}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...