1. Body–Aquaphor Healing Ointment
There's a tube of this in every makeup artist's kit.
2. Body, Again–Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer
It gradually creates a streak-free, gentle bronze. Really.
3. Eyes–Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
Let's just say you won't have to buy your own drinks!
4. Hands–Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream
Makes hands look ten year younger in seconds.
5. Hair–Suave Professionals Weather Protection 365 Anti-Frizz & Flyway Cream Gel
Combines moisturization of a cream with the hold of a gel for fuzz-free hair.
6. Hair, Again–Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
The perfect finishing touch for a sleek blowout.
7. Nails–Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Ooh La, La
A tasteful shade of fuchsia? It exists.
8. Lips–Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin
A sheer berry shade that looks gorgeous on everyone.
9. Face–L'Oréal Go 360° Clean Deep Cream Cleanser
Refines pores, and makes face-washing feel like a mini massage.
10. Skin–Ambi Skincare Fade Cream
Diminishes dark spots on the cheap. Dermatologists can't stop talking about it!
Do you feel inspired to start looking fab without spending the big bucks?
I know I do.