March 23, 2011

Shoes: The Love of My Life


I think my obsession with shoes started around the time I was 3 and watched Cinderella for the first time. Most people like Cinderella because of the whole “Rags to Riches” theme. However, 3-year old me took away a much deeper meaning: “with a good pair of shoes, anything’s possible. I mean, after all, if Cinderella hadn’t had her special glass slippers, she never would have gotten married to her prince. Obviously. And so began my search for the perfect pair of shoes. Although unlike Cinderella would lead you to believe, I don’t think there’s just one perfect pair of shoes. So far, I’ve found at least 15 perfect pairs. One for each occasion, as needed. Below are just a few of my faves:

Edgy and comfortable, these are seriously the best pair of combat boots I’ve ever had. The inside is a bright, metallic blue and the fabric on the sides prevent them from being just any old boring pair of boots. Love them!!

Jimmy Choo wows again with these delicate and gorgeous sandals. Sadly, these simply stunning silver sandals are probably a little much for my everyday life, but you never know when you’ll need a pair of shoes to give you a confidence boost, which these high heels surely will!
Perfect for walking around the streets of New York (or you know…any city…) fashionable sneakers have saved my life more times than I can count. They’re cute, they’re comfortable, and they’re great for making sure you don’t get blisters when you’re out walking. Simply put, I don’t know what I’d do without them. 


My perfect shoe criteria? In order of importance: cute, unique, and comfortable.

Simply put, shoes rock my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...