June 23, 2011

Jungle book

An update to this post... because I thought it so fitting:


We are a tribe. Fashionable, cool, fierce, courageous, strong, loud. From this day forward you will also be known as Master Bandits (generated from the clan name generator). And you can hear us roar. The animal in you better come out... ferocious as Survivor or any other "jungle-y" shows out there. Except Survivor basically sucks, no offense. Actually, no, take offense. Watch the Amazing Race. Seriously so much better.


Kidding, I'm just kidding. You can't hear me roar, because I only roar on special occasions :)

Disclaimer: Sorry for all the Forever 21 products; I promise we're not endorsed by them or anything... Also, another apology for the crap intro.
Forgive me for my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...