March 5, 2012

Confessions of a Smith's Rosebud Salve Girl




I'm at the checkout line in Sephora's with a tube of lip balm in my hands. The only problem is that I have Kiehl's at home...and I don't need another man in my life...or so I thought. There's only one question on my mind...to Rosebud Salve or not... And you know what they say; you'll never know if you don't try it.

Fast forward a year and you get me sitting in front of my computer raving about Smith's Rosebud Salve. I used to be a firm Kiehl's girl (aka I've gone through every scent they have twice!). I would apply day and night, but after I made that switch over to Smith's, there's no going back!

Smith's Rosebud Salve smells AMAZING! I love the traditional smell of essential oils of flowers. I guess it reminds me of summer and pressed flowers...

I got really excited today when I found out that Smith's has two other scents; Strawberry and Mocha Rose with Vanilla... mmh! I wonder which I'll go for when I run out of the tube I'm using now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...