January 1, 2012

2012 is upon us.

No holiday is complete without a little holiday music!


Regardless....

HAPPY New Year!
We've finally made it to 2012...

so let's make it a good one.

The below are the style resolutions made by our very own T and A for the year 2012. Enjoy!

Aumqd3 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


Style Resolutions for 2012:

T: Continue sewing and designing. Perhaps I'll post my new mahvelous creations...
A: Wear skirts and dresses more. They're classy and elegant... like me.
T: Get something new each month or so (shoes, jewelry, clothes, etc). Just little somethings to spice up my closet.
A: Don't wear jeans so much. Let's mix it up this year!
T: Pick my clothes out the night before. Can't tell you how many times I've been late because of not doing this...
A: Do something with my hair (namely headbands). Hair in itself is an accessory; might as well use it.


Any style resolutions from you?

2 comments:

  1. too cute. love the paperdolls btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you!

    Whoever said dressing up paperdolls was just for litte kids was flat out lying. I honestly and proudly say its the most relaxing activity I do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...