July 8, 2011

Payless robbed me...

and I'm happy about it.

For most people who have heard of Payless Shoe Source (.. I think that's their full name), they automatically associate it with.. the buying of shoes.

But I am here to tell you great, wonderful, unsurpassed news about this store.

They sell accessories.

Tons and tons that are just waiting for you. And plus, they're all cheap. I'm talking about $3 earrings and necklaces, $5 rings, and they have some really nice bags. And so, with this expectation in mind, I bravely marched into Payless with $40. 

When I left, I had $7.27. And no! I didn't buy any shoes or bags...

Payless robbed me, and I'm actually happy about it.



And oh thank the Lord! I saved $7.00

And actually, Payless didn't rob me. After all, my favorite price is free... so I suppose I'm a little picky.










{wood ring Payless, black ring Payless, wrapped ring Payless, necklace Payless, studs/earrings Payless, shirt Nordstrom}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...