June 7, 2011

You wanna be on top?

I'm sure we all know what show I'm talking about here... 
The one, the only...
America's Next Top Model, more commonly known as ANTM
And because I felt inspired and so inclined, I made a collage of some of my favorite photos:


And now for the favorite.
My absolutely number one favorite photo from America's Next Top Model: 

that happens to feature my favorite model EVER! Eva Pigford (aka Eva Marcille)
(yes, an unfortunate last name, but she seriously makes up for it.)
And before you ask yourself or Google it, she did win ANTM, Cycle 3 in fact.

And just because I love her so gosh darn much, here are so more pics of Eeeeeeva! (Wall-e reference..)



 

Though not to discredit Tyra Banks, who sincerely makes this show spectacular.

4 comments:

  1. eva's freaking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the above comment-

    I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pic. Her skin looks so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the above comment-

    I know right! It's not even fair...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...